SUBMISSION PROCEDURE :
To submit your Abstract, please register on the following link
– After signing up, you can log on to your Author’s account on the following link and submit the abstract and / or the full article;
– Abstract Submission must be made before 31 May 2017 (3,000 characters, including spaces);
– The deadline for the submission of the full article (40,000 characters including spaces) is June, 30th, 2017 for candidates wishful to be candidates for publication in the indexed journals, and 31 July 2017 for the other articles;
– Authors are only allowed to submit two articles (not more). To submit the second abstract, the participant is asked to create a second account (with a new e-mail address) on the website;
– By submitting the article, the author is accountable for references and citations, and attests that the content does not violate the copyright and contains neither defamation nor plagiarism;
PAPER FORMAT GUIDELINES :
- Colloque International de Recherche en Economie et en Gestion [ligne 1, Times New Roman, size 12, Gras, Centered] ;
- (CIREG 2017 ) [line 2, Times New Roman, size 12, Bold type, Centered] ;
- November 23rd-25th, Marakech, MOROCCO, [Line 3, Times New Roman, size 12, Bold type, centered] ;
- TITLE [Line 4, Times New Roman, size 14, Bold Type, Capitals, Centered] ;
- Author’s Name [Line 5, Times New Roman, size 12, Capitals, Centered] ;
- Affiliation [Line 6, Times New Roman, size 12, Centerede] (exemple : University, Department or Faculté) ;
- Counry [Line7, font name Times New Roman, size 12, centered] ;
- E-mail [Line8, font name Times New Roman, size 12, Centered] ;
- Abstract [Line9, Times New Roman size 12, Bold type] (200 words Max.)
- Key words: key word1, key word2, key word3, key word4, key word5 [Times New Roman, size 12]
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR PREPARING YOUR TEXT :
- Text, 1,5 line spacing justified. Titles ranking should be clear and should not have more than three levels.
- level 1 : (1. For example), Title in Times 12, Bold Type and in capitals ;
- niveau 2 : (1.1. for example), sub-title in Times 12, Bold Type;
- niveau 3 : (1.1.1. for example), sub-title in Times 12, Gras.
- Bold Type and italics should be avoided and titles and sub-titles should not be underlined. Footnotes should be avoided if possible. Necessary footnotes should placed at the foots of the page where they are mentioned.
- Graphs, tables, figures and diagrams should be imbedded within the text in the Results section, close to where they are mentioned.
- References [Times New Roman, size 12, Bold type, All in Capitals]